003: Timothy Moser – The Quintessential Nomadic Entrepreneur
Today Timothy and Dr. Mark Costes talk about how Timothy has mastered the skills that Tim Ferriss teaches in 4-Hour Work Week to negotiate remote work agreements, manage multiple streams of income, and even hone his skills in language composition and advanced memorization.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Tim is the owner of Master of Memory online education center. The center focuses on learning advanced languages and increasing memorization skills. Growing up Timothy was expected to fund his own secondary education; this gave him the motivation to start his first business as a scholarship coach to other college students. From there he was able to start and grow MasterofMemory.com. Timothy is able to manage his business anywhere there is an internet connection and thus, enjoys complete location independence.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to run a successful side gig remotely
- Why learning 1000 words of a language is all you may need to know to become conversational
- Tips and tricks to enhancing your memory of important details
- How limiting your access to e-mail and social media can make you much more productive
Special thanks to Timothy Moser for sharing his strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast.
- Visit MasterofMemory.com and TimothyMoser.com
- Listen to Tim’s Podcasts: Master of Memory and Accelerated Spanish
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes