004: Matthew Kimberley – The Single Most Important Skill in Business
Welcome to another episode of The Six Figure Side Gig Podcast. On today’s show we are talking about the most important skill in business: selling. Joining us to share his expertise in this area is Matthew Kimberley. Today Matthew Kimberley and Dr. Mark Costes discuss how Matthew has used his extensive background in sales to help him become a sales trainer and marketing coach.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Matthew is an expert in sleaze free selling and the author of the self help book “How to Get a Grip”. Matthew has had many years working and training in the sales business and now uses that knowledge to help his clients. Matthew has done everything from corporate sales to dialing for dollars. Since Matthew’s background in the area is so extensive he is great at coaching his clients through any sales situation. In addition, he is a highly sought after speaker, and addresses audiences all around the world.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to select the right sales and marketing coach
- Why sleazy selling is effective, but will eventually erode your business
- Why you want to build a relationship with your clients
- The main reason ALL successful business owners need a coach
Special thanks to Matthew Kimberley for sharing his strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast.
- Contact Matthew at MatthewKimberley.com
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes