005: Nicole Keating – Overcoming Tragedy While Seeking Success
Joining us to share her wisdom in this area is Nicole Keating. Today Nicole and Dr. Costes talk about how she has used her skills as a professional artist to start her own podcast that recently launched in January 2015. Nicole’s podcast, entitled The Art of Epic Wellness, focuses on the dynamics behind mastering your physical, emotional, and spiritual well being.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Nicole’s journey started five years ago when she tragically lost her boyfriend. It was then Nicole decided she could get lost in the grief that was overcoming her or use her talents to help others in similar situations. Nicole started using her art as therapy and was able to help many different people. She was also able to leverage her connections with multiple interior designers to get paid for her art. While attending a mastermind meeting Nicole then decided she was going to start her podcast based on the strategies she had learned on creating a more fulfilling life. Her podcast has gained so much positive attention that her next step is to move into life coaching and mentoring.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How your emotional state affects your business
- Why personal development can be key in taking your business and life to the next level
- How your physical health can play a role in the building of your company
- How nutrition is vital to your personal wellness
Special thanks to Nicole Keating for sharing her strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast.
- Listen to Nicole’s podcast: The Art of Epic Wellness
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes