006: Brian Piercy – Case Study: Building A Six Figure Side Gig
Today Brian and Dr. Costes talk about how Brian will use his ten years of successful real estate experience to start coaching other real estate agents. Brian’s target client is an agent who is looking to break through the average income of the field and really take their career to the next level.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Brian jumped into real estate in 2004 immediately after graduating college. At that time, with the market high, he was able to excel at his profession. However, it was only recently that he realized he is not as passionate about selling homes as he once was. What he is passionate about is teaching other agents how to sell more effectively, cultivate clients, and run a successful real estate business. Ideally, Brian also hopes to start a real estate school where he can not only teach the agents, but also mentor them as well. Brian will use his experience in his current field to help start his soon to be Six Figure Side Gig.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you might be more of an expert in your field than you may think
- How to decide tasks can be delegated from your main gig
- Why finding time to focus on your side gig is so important
- How to truly monetize your niche
Special thanks to Brian Piercy for sharing his strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast.
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes