007: Joana Galvao – A Fresh Brand Of Success
Joining us to share her wisdom in this area is Joana Galvao. Today Joana and Dr. Costes talk about how at age 23, Joana operates her own wildly successful graphic design agency and has attracted some of the biggest names in internet marketing. We will also discuss the importance of intentionally developing a brand and what it should do and say about you and your business.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
While Joana was attending Kingston University for her Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, she was offered positions from 5 large firms, confirming to Joana that she had the talent for the industry. Joana was quickly promoted at her first agency to overseeing projects. It was during this time she made some decisions about what she wanted from her career and for her personal life. Within ten months of starting her first job after finishing university, Joana made the move to start her own agency and create the life she wanted.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Joana got into the internet marketing space
- What a brand is, from design level to how it communicates your message
- Why it is important to have a brand and a good visual identity
- How the branding process starts and how to get the most out of the experience
- How your brand ties the rest of your business together
Special thanks to Joana Galvao for sharing her strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Joana at joanagalvao.com/sidegig for a free 10 minute brand review
- Check out Laura Hames Franklin’s superhumanbreakfast.com mentioned in today’s show
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes