010: Case Study: Dr. David Laurino – The Non-Surgical Side Gig
Joining us today is Dr. David Laurino. Today Dr. Laurino and Dr. Costes talk about how, why and when it is time to have a “back up” plan or another option to your full time job. What happens when you can no longer perform your job and how to prepare for the worst case scenario.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Dr. Laurino is a practicing podiatrist in the Phoenix area. Although Dr. Laurino practices podiatry full time, his interest and drive for the business side of his practice has brought him to a crossroads in his career. After observing the many changes in the delivery of health care and what it takes to create a successful medical practice. Dr. Laurino is now preparing to launch a new business coaching other doctors in podiatry to business, financial and personal success. After spending an “Immersion Day” with Dr. Costes, Dr. Laurino sat down to discuss his day and what he expects his goals and accountabilities from the experience to bring to his emerging six figure side gig.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why action steps and accountability are important for personal and professional growth
- How delegating some of the work load to even just one other person can rapidly increase the growth of your main and side gig
- Why it is important to attend live events within and outside of your industry
- What advice Dr. Laurino has to offer after an Immersion Day with his coach (Dr. Costes)
- Why it is important to make the time in addition to your “day” job to build your side gig
Special thanks to Dr. David Laurino for sharing his experience, goals and advice for starting a side gig, on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Check out “Essentialism” by Greg McKeown, mentioned in today’s podcast
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes