014: Lewis Howes – The Anatomy of Greatness
In our discussion, we follow Lewis’s evolution from a young child with a learning disability to an all star athlete. Lewis goes on to describe how he struggled after his athletic career ended abruptly and the lessons that he learned during his journey to redemption and meteoric international success.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to tap into the infinite resources available to anyone who has a true desire to succeed
- The necessity for creating a clear definition of your path and your individual definition of success
- Consistency and why it’s so important for success in business life
- Why persistence and perseverance trumps all other skills in your war chest
Special thanks to my friend Lewis Howes for a great interview and taking the time to spread his incredible message, and thanks to each and everyone out there joining us today!
- Check out Lewis at lewishowes.com
- Check out Lewis’ podcast, “The School of Greatness”, also found at lewishowes.com
- Also mentioned on today’s show, “The 4 Hour Work Week” by Timothy Ferriss
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes