015: Karen Hardie – Bigger Isn’t Always Better
Joining us on the show today is Karen Hardie. Karen has 15 years of branding and marketing experience. She has worked with some of the largest agencies in London. Her clients have included international brands such as; Nike, Visa and BMW to name a few. Realizing there was a gap in the marketplace, she decided to start her own agency in 2011. By truly exploring her clients visions and providing advice and guidance, Karen has been able to give her clients the tools needed for successful branding. By taking the time to explore the visions and desires of her clients, Karen has made a name for herself and her company has experienced rapid growth.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
By sticking to her mission Karen has been able to choose the clients she works with and guide those that do not fit within her business model to other marketing agencies or options.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The value of belonging to a Mastermind Group
- The big clients aren’t always the best clients to work with
- How to know if your marketing company is right for you and your brand
- The importance of knowing exactly who your audience is
- The definition of brand strategy is and how can improve your marketing ROI
Special thanks to Karen Hardie for joining us and sharing her story of success and happiness. Thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Karen Hardie at www.karenhardie.com
- Get a free e-book copy of “5 Crucial steps to creating a killer brand strategy”, also at www.karenhardie.com
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes