021: Bell Brothers – $30 Million Dollar Side Gig
Joining us are the Bell brothers, Jerry and Kenny. Dr. Mark Costes and the Bell brothers discuss how in a few short years they have become the largest plumbing, heating and air contractors in northern California. The brothers share how utilizing business coaching and their fearless dedication to strategy have made Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Air leaders in their industry.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Although both brothers attended Universal Technical Institute and started in the heating and air industry, their first venture into entrepreneurship was a successful chain of pizza restaurants. On their way to starting their fourth restaurant, the brothers made the critical decision to again return to the heating and air industry. Today Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Air is a multimillion dollar business that has experienced rapid growth in just a few short years.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The remarkable benefits of business coaching
- How using already successful business models can benefit your business
- The importance of accountability in your business growth
- Why creating and maintaining a positive presence on the internet is important to a business
Special thanks to Kenny & Jerry Bell for speaking with me and sharing their great story of entrepreneurial success, and thanks to you for you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact the Bell Brothers at www.bellbroshvac.com
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes