022: Lane Kennedy – 10X Your Life & Business
Joining us is Lane Kennedy. Dr. Mark Costes speaks with Lane about her journey from fashion design student to helping women around the world achieve their goals and dreams. Lane has applied her experience building a million dollar company in 8 months and 20 years as a serial entrepreneur to become an authority on the struggles women experience in entrepreneurship.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Lane’s practical knowledge and skill in business has given her the real world experience to develop her expertise as a game changing business coach for women. As host of the incredibly popular podcast, “Game Changing Society” Lane is also able to highlight very unique and interesting entrepreneur success stories. The mastermind community that Lane has built around her coaching business is leading women to even greater communication and success.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is takes to be a “game changer”
- How listening and communicating are the foundations of business coaching
- How daily personal reflection can benefit your business and life
- Why seeking successful personal and professional role models are the key to individual growth and prosperity
Special thanks to Lane Kennedy for speaking with me and sharing her great story of being a true game changing business coach, and thanks to you for you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact the Lane at lanekennedy.com
- On twitter – @lanekennedy
- Email Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events mentioned in this episode
- World Domination Summit at worlddominationsummit.com
- Emerging Women Live at emergingwomen.com
- Tropical Think Tank at chrisducker.com
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes