027: Ted Ryce – Training Robert Downy Jr., Richard Branson, and Building a Six Figure Empire
Joining us is Ted Ryce, host of “Legendary Life” podcast and certified personal trainer. Ted shares how, as a personal trainer, he creates relationships based on trust and how he applies that trust to his experience in his business. Ted also explains the scientific and social relationship of balancing sleep, nutrition and fitness and the effect that balance has on being a flourishing business owner.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
As a personal trainer for more than 17 years in Miami Beach, Florida Ted has trained some of the world’s most affluent entrepreneurs, politicians and actors. He has also had the opportunity to work with some of the top fitness and health experts in the market today. Ted’s years of experience and observation that wealthy people are generally healthy people has driven him to continue his pursuit of personal development. That journey has led him to become the highly successful personal trainer and business mogul he is today.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The 7 steps to success for all entrepreneurs
- How to generate confidence and flourish in your business
- The benefits of personal development on the path to success
- Why physical health is key your business’ prosperity
Special thanks to Ted Ryce for taking time to speak with us about his experience as an entrepreneur, fitness professional and what he’s learned working with business’ elite. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- LegendaryLifePodcast.com (be sure to check for information and details on upcoming webinar mentioned in today’s episode)
- On Facebook at: Ted Ryce
- Books mentioned in this episode –
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles, by Steven Pressfield
How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes