028: Lauren Edvalson – Case Study: Cut Your Hours In Half & Triple Your Income
Joining us today is Lauren Edvalson, digital marketing expert and founder of Edvalson Marketing. As an authority in SEM, SEO and WordPress design, Lauren focuses on creating an online presence for businesses and has proven that her reputation marketing strategies are enormously valued. Lauren recently made the jump from the corporate world to start her own marketing business and is also one of my coaching clients. Today she shares her story and shares how she was able to triple her corporate income in just four months.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Lauren and I discuss how she made the transition from corporate to entrepreneur and managed to bring her former employer on as a client in her new company. She shares why she decided to have a business coach while making this transition in her life. We also go through what her typical day is like now and how Lauren is managing her time without the structure of the 9 to 5 routine.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How utilizing podcasts allows you to multi-task personal development
- Why planning for growth can help you avoid falling into a monotonous routine
- Why and how outsourcing can be used to grow and scale a business
- How including worst case scenarios in your business plan can provide valuable insight
Special thanks to Lauren Edvalson for sharing her time and journey as she navigates the challenges of entrepreneurship. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- You can reach Lauren at email@example.com
- Podcast mentioned in this episode
SEO Rockstars – available on iTunes
Being Boss – available on iTunes
SuperFast Business – available on iTunes
The #AskGaryVee Show – available on iTunes
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes