029: Kelly Exeter – Calming The Chaos In Everyday Living
Joining us today is Kelly Exeter, author of Your Best Year Ever: 7 Simple Ways to Shift Your Thinking and Take Charge of Your Life; editor for FlyingSolo.com.au, Australia’s largest online community for solo and micro businesses; owner of Swish Design and the author of the blog, “A Life Less Frantic”. During our time together Kelly discusses her seven ways to take charge of your life that she revealed in her book. Kelly also shares how she was able to create her own lifestyle using these principles.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Although Kelly’s life was by definition successful, she felt something was missing. After immersing herself in personal development books and seminars, Kelly discovered simplicity was the answer she sought. Kelly was able to shift her thinking by embracing simpler perspectives and has created a more simplistic lifestyle for herself. She now strives to share the techniques and strategies she’s learned to help others calm the chaos in their lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to embrace a simplistic mindset and the effect it can have on your life
- The definition of: Manifesto for a Simple Life
- How embracing a little inefficiency can make your life less stressful
Special thanks to author and businesswoman, Kelly Exeter for taking time to speak with us about her personal development success, and thanks to you for you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Blogs mentioned in this episode –
- Books mentioned in this episode –
- Better Than Before, Gretchen Rubin
- The Power of Habit, James Duhigg
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes