030: Lori Kennedy – Alpha Female: Building Your Empire Without Permission
Joining us today is Lori Kennedy. Lori is a Toronto based health and wellness business expert and online strategist. She shares her journey from insecure internet marketing novice to a well known expert in the “wellness” space. Lori takes us step by step through her process and the lessons that she learned along the way.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Lori has been in the health and wellness community since 1999, first as a personal trainer and later as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. After adapting a fitness model to work for her nutrition business, Lori realized that for her business to flourish she would need the guidance of those already finding success in the wellness industry. She initially joined a mastermind group and later employed a business coach to continue to build her business. Lori embraces a personal philosophy of “inspired hustle” which resonates throughout her business ventures. She now hosts live events, runs an online academy, speaks on stages internationally and holds weekly webinars for wellness experts.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of outsourcing your business from the very beginning
- The impact that learned skills have on fear and vulnerability
- How to structure a functional workday in a lifestyle business
- What to do when you don’t get invitations to speak at industry events
- The true impact of surrounding yourself with a group of overachievers
Special thanks to Lori Kennedy for taking time to speak with us about her entrepreneurial success, and thanks to you for you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- For more information on Lori’s live event The Health & Wellness Business Summit visit this website wellnessbusinesssummit.com
- Find Lori on Facebook at facebook.com/lorikennedyrhn
- Books mentioned in this episode –
- Choose Yourself!, James Altucher
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes