035: Mark Costes: The Multiple Side Gig Formula
Welcome to another episode of the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast! Today I break the regular interview format to reflect on a grueling two weeks of travel, speaking and coaching and make an attempt to answer the question that I am repeatedly asked… “How do you do it all?”
In the last ten days, I’ve been in Houston, TX; Hartford, CT; Washington, DC; Annapolis, MD, Silver Springs, MD and Denver, CO. In the upcoming week, I’ll be off to San Diego, Bakersfield, and San Clemente, CA.
During these trips, I’m speaking at conferences or coaching one-on-one or in a small group format. The travel is intense but I truly love what I do.
All in all, I run many businesses. I own two (soon to be three) dental practices, I host two podcasts (Dentalpreneur and Six Figure Side Gig), and I run a thriving coaching and consulting business.
So, how do I do it all and still maintain my sanity and find quality time to spend with my family? That’s what I cover in today’s episode…
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why it’s so important to maintain a strong morning ritual
- How to create time for preparation and reflection
- The key to forging a new habit or behavior
- A simple method for affectively multitasking the elements of your morning ritual
- Books mentioned in this episode –
Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
The E Myth, by Michael Gerber
4 Hour Work Week, by Tim Ferriss
The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes