036: Chris Ducker: The Master Of Outsourcing And Delegation
Joining us today is Chris Ducker. Chris is the founder and CEO of Virtual Staff Finder and the Live 2 Sell Group of companies. He is also the author of the bestselling book Virtual Freedom: How to Work with a Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business. Chris shares how he started in the Philippines with a brick and mortar business to his meteoric rise after 2009 as the foremost expert in outsourcing and virtual assistants. Living by example Chris now works 6 hours a day, 4 days a week as a virtual CEO of his business endeavors.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Chris is also internationally known as the mastermind behind “Tropical Think Tank”, an annual event held in the Philippines that attracts the world’s greatest online influencers of business. His podcast Youpreneur averages 350,000 to 400,000 downloads each month. This year Chris also founded a membership site for entrepreneurs around the globe to meet and brainstorm.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why time is your most valuable commodity
- How the importance of consistency in business management is absolute
- The necessity of delegation
- Why it is imperative that leaders foster leadership qualities in others
Special thanks to Chris Ducker for taking time from his busy schedule to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- For more information on “Tropical Think Tank” visit www.chrisducker.com
- Find “Youpreneur” podcast on iTunes
- Books mentioned in this episode –
Virtual Freedom: How to Work with a Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business, by Chris Ducker
The 4-Hour Work Week, by Tim Ferriss
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes