037: Ashlee Evans: Growth Through Elimination
Welcome to another episode of the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast! Today I’m speaking with Ashlee Evans. Ashlee is the Chief Operations Officer for all 8 of Costes group of businesses, including Six Figure Side Gig. Ashlee and I share why recognizing the need to delegate is a skill that most new entrepreneurs have not mastered. We explain how to determine if a lack of delegation in your company is hindering potential growth. We also outline how to realize your “highest value activities” and ensure that they receive the attention needed to take your business to the next level.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Since she began as my personal assistant just over three years ago Ashlee has also created systems that make transference of tasks incredibly easy. Some of Ashlee’s responsibilities include; managing our corporate real estate holdings, HR for all of the businesses, client relations and registrar for a dental assisting school. She is able to manage so many positions by utilizing the systems of delegation and time management.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to define what tasks can and should be delegated
- Where to start when hiring a live person or virtual assistant help in the growth of your business
- The importance of culture fit in any new hire
- Why a virtual assistant is a great tool in developing delegation skills
Special thanks to Ashlee for taking time to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Ashlee at email@example.com
- Tools mentioned in the episode:
- Books Mention in this episode –
Virtual Freedom: How to Work with a Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business, by Chris Ducker
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes