038: Jake Conway: From Complexity To Simplicity To Increased Profit
Welcome to another episode of the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast! Today I am speaking with Jake Conway. Jake is the financial analyst for several companies that I own. Additionally Jake consults with other businesses, business coaches, and their clients. Jake specializes in creating easy to read custom analytics reports for small businesses. Jake and I discuss the details of creating a profoundly thorough and easy to understand assessment of the financial status of any small business.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Jake comes from a corporate background in the hospitality industry. His experience in financial analytics started from a large business perspective. Previously his job was to analyze the financials of resorts for a nine figure hotel chain. His interest in becoming an entrepreneur came when he decided that climbing the corporate ladder was not for him. Within three months of applying his analytics within a hair salon, Jake became enormously successful as a financial analyst in many other industries as well.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The difference between general accounting reports and custom analytic reports tailored to specific niches
- How to determine and establish your business’ key performance indicators
- Why your business should have an ROI analysis for all expenditures
- The significance of tracking financial variances from month to month
Special thanks to Jake for taking time to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Jake at email@example.com
- Books Mention in this episode –
Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
The E-Myth, by Michael Gerber
Politics of Coaching, by Carl Pierson
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes