040: Mark Costes – Amplifying Your Entrepreneurial DNA for Maximum Success
Today I share how I utilize a busy travel schedule of 15 cities in two weeks to maximize my time away from home and business with the most value; pursuing knowledge. Join me as I discuss my thoughts on some great and highly recommended books, as well share with you a very insightful TEDx Talk that gives a whole new perspective on entrepreneurial success and failure in the last 50 years.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
This is episode five of six, in a series of Six Figure Side Gig podcast episodes highlighting common traits and practices of the world’s elite entrepreneurs and leaders. In future shows I will address questions, from you, our listeners. Please email any questions you have directly to me at Mark@sixfiguresidegig.com.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to maximize downtime, even with a hectic travel schedule
- Why some entrepreneurs realize continued success
- How to determine your entrepreneurial DNA
- How to determine what you may need in your business to achieve greater success
- Recognizing your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses
Very special thanks to you for joining me today. I look forward to your questions and comments. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Books mentioned in this episode –
The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
The Toyota Way to Lean Leadership, by Gary L. Convis & Jim Meskimen
Scrum, The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time, by Jeff Sutherland
The Virgin Way, by Richard Branson
The Millionaire Fastlane, by M. J. DeMarco
- The TEDx Talks episode mentioned in this episode, Entrepreneurial DNA: Joe Abraham at TEDxBend can be found at – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsU9N6A18sY
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes