041: Mark Costes – Tackling Common Challenges In Entrepreneurship
In today’s episode I’m taking questions from you, our listeners! Today I’ll share how to manage the hustle and grind of a start up, while maintaining 100% at your day job and being present for your family. We’ll also dive into the basics of hiring a virtual assistant and how to decide if it is right for you. Finally, we’ll tackle how to recover from a personal and costly break up of a business partnership. Join me as I share my experiences with these same hurdles and offer advice from experience.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
I love hearing from my listeners! I also know we, as entrepreneurs face many of the same challenges. I will be hosting more of these “Ask Mark” episodes based on the questions you have! To submit a question simply send me an email at Mark@sixfiguresidegig.com.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why knowing your limits is important for maintaining balance
- How to determine the value a V.A. can bring to your business
- Why defining your non-negotiable terms is important to your journey as an entrepreneur
- The do’s and don’ts to creating a business partnership
- How to find the value and opportunity in what may seem like failure
- The importance of remembering why you began your journey as an entrepreneur
Very special thanks to the listeners for submitting questions and you for joining me today. I look forward to your questions and comments. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Books mentioned in this episode –
How I Lost My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way, by Richard Branson