042: The Art and Science of Getting Unstuck
In today’s episode I dive a little deeper into the entrepreneurial mindset. It can be difficult to tackle the challenges that arise from what may seem like an epic failure. Today, I discuss how I’ve dealt with and overcome this inevitable test for any business owner. I’ll share why it is important to place adversity in perspective and how to not let your successes be momentary. Join me as I share a portion of a TEDx Talk that addresses those very questions with a profound understanding. Listen as Alison Ledgerwood explains Getting Stuck in Negatives (and How to Get Unstuck) in this excerpt from TedxUCDAVIS.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
This episode of Six Figure Side Gig continues our short series focusing on the common traits and experiences of the world’s successful entrepreneurs and leaders of today.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to focus on the bigger picture in business and in life
- The definition of the “gain frame” and the “loss frame”
- Why failure lingers in your mind longer than success
- How to create the mindset for positive thinking
- Why a gratitude diary can be important to your business success
- How you can break the chain of negativity in people around you
Very special thanks to you for joining me today. I look forward to your questions and comments for future episodes. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Getting Stuck in Negatives (and How to Get Unstuck): Allison Ledgerwood at TedxUCDavis
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes