045: Rebecca Ferente – The Making Of A #1 Best Selling Author
Joining us today is Rebecca Ferente. Rebecca is a certified Author Coach, soon to be owner of Book Chix Publishing and one of the authors of Publish & Produce: Sell Your Product, Service Or Lecture Using A Book As Your Business Card. Rebecca shares how Book Chix Publishing assists authors with the publishing process and getting their books on any of the best seller’s lists. We also discuss the value and credibility a bestselling book brings to the author. Rebecca gets in depth on how the publishing business really works including sharing valuable do’s and don’ts of the industry that every author or would be author should know.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Rebecca is a graduate of St. Louis University with a B.S. in Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services. She has been an Author Coach with Book Chix Publishing for more than five years. Their tactic of leveraging an author by using their book as their business card has proven to be enormously successful for her clients. Along with the publishing process, Rebecca further assists her clients with booking television, radio and lecture circuit appearances.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The value of selecting the right Amazon categories for your book
- How having a “bestselling author” credential can help you pursue keynote speaking
- Why having an “International” bestseller can catapult your career as an author
- The difference of working with a traditional publishing house and a certified Author Coach
- The importance of reviews and their affect on your Amazon ranking
Special thanks to Rebecca Ferente for taking time from her busy schedule to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Book Chix Publishing Office phone number: (480) 341-997
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes