047: Brian Piercy – Case Study: The Real Estate Game
Today Mark catches up with Brian since his last interview on Six Figure Side Gig in episode 6. Then Brian was just starting his side gig based on his success in real estate. In this interview Brian shares his progress on the detailed action plan formulated in the last meeting. Speaking candidly and in depth Brian elaborates on his amazing success in growing a community on LinkedIn and his procrastination for the tasks he finds less interesting. Brian’s exceptional progress in his goal of a six figure side gig is evident in his achievements and accountabilities.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Brian has had great success in the real estate business. Entering into the real estate market in 2004 he was able to quickly gain experience in a high market. Recognizing that he wanted more, he soon explored and began to consider starting a side business teaching other agents his techniques for great success. With an ultimate goal of developing a curriculum and starting a real estate school for helping agents get a good start in the market, Brian sought professional business coaching to achieve his dream of creating a Six Figure Side Gig.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The challenges you may face when working full time and concurrently managing a start up
- How to manage the tasks that bottleneck your process
- What to expect when developing your website
- Why having accountability is key to staying on task
- How coaching can help you expect and deal with the unexpected
Special thanks to Brian Piercy for sharing his time and transition on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast.
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes