049: Dr. Kareem Samhouri – To Give Is To Gain
Joining us today is Dr. Kareem Samhouri. Dr. Samhouri is a personal trainer and Doctor of Physical Therapy working with clients that include billionaires, Olympians, pro-athletes and bestselling authors. Because of the limitations of insurance for physical therapy, he developed a unique and refreshing approach to business and patient care compared to traditional medicine. Dr. Samhouri shares with me his strategy of converting his office from an insurance based practice to personal training. This transition allows him to work with clients in greater numbers and offer physical therapy at no charge. By converting to an online business model, he was able to deliver his systems to an even larger population for even more reasonable fees. Dr. Samhouri and I discuss how he was able to join good will and online business together to create tremendous financial success.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Dr. Samhouri trained as doctor of physical therapy and kinesiology in his undergraduate degree. He completed school as a personal trainer and Doctor of Physical Therapy. After graduation, Dr. Samhouri opened the world’s first clinic that merged the two professions of personal training and physical therapy together in the Philadelphia area. By combining both approaches he was able to help his clients achieve personal successes with their health previously thought impossible. Choosing personal training as his primary focus Dr. Samhouri began offering physical therapy on a volunteer basis in 2009. Today his online business brings a multitude of services to a community that numbers more than 300,000.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How community and even national influencers as clients can grow your business
- The long term value of information products and how they can be re-purposed
- The importance of documenting your experience and positioning yourself as an expert in your field
- How offering services or goods at no charge can accelerate your business and increase long term financial growth
- Why networking with the best in your field can add to your expertise and reputation
- How to create more value in your business by pairing your expertise with another supportive profession or service
Special thanks to Dr. Karee Samhouri for taking time today to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Dr. Samhouri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 4-Hour Work Week, by Tim Ferris
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes