054: Dan Meredith – Copywriting For Amazing Success
Joining us today is Dan Meredith. Dan is a well known copywriter, business coach, mentor speaker and creator of the Facebook group “Coffee with Dan” that currently has more than 3000 subscribers. Today Dan and I speak about how he learned to write copy to advance his brick and mortar fitness business and as a result has become a well known and sourced copywriter himself. He shares how he aggressively pursued available, and not so available, mentors and systems to learn all he could to become the best. The outcome of Dan’s relentless pursuit of learning to write copy from the foremost copywriters has made him an expert in his field and now a business coach/mentor for others. Dan and I also discuss how “Coffee with Dan”, has grown into a large group of peers and experts supporting and helping each other.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Dan began his career as a fitness professional and corporate headhunter. To increase his clientele for his fitness business, Dan learned copywriting. His pursuit of knowledge and learning led him to studying under some of the best known copywriters today. As a result Dan is now a business coach and mentor to others seeking the same incredible success he has achieved.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you must learn from the best to become the best
- How sharing your time and knowledge will be reciprocated
- Why managing your time with a “theme” for each day can be effective
- How to efficiently manage your staff in the least amount of time
- Why long form copywriting still dominates over video
- How to position yourself to be around highly successful people
Special thanks to Dan Meredith for taking time from his very busy day to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Connect with Dan by getting his free e-book 10 Steps to entrepreneurial domination at coffeewithdan.com/domination
- Find the Facebook group “Coffee with Dan” at https://www.facebook.com/Coffee-With-Dan-876343712432434/
- Books mentioned in this episode –
- Scrum: The Art of Twice the Work in Half the Time, by Jeff Sutherland
- Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Formula to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level, by Ryan Levesque
- What to do When it’s Your Turn (and its Always our Turn), by Seth Godin
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles, by Steven Pressman
- AutoResponder Madness, by Andre Chaperon
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes