062: Ted Ryce – Be The Change Movement
Joining us today for the second time, is Ted Ryce. Ted is a motivational speaker, a fitness expert, wellness coach and host of Legendary Life podcast. Today Ted and I discuss the amazing progress and growth professionally and personally that he has experienced since our last interview. We get in depth on how to maintain health while working your main gig and creating a side gig simultaneously, and explore the science of sleep and good health. Ted also shares his personal story of incredible tragedy and how it led to his recent Kickstarter campaign called “Be the Change Movement”. The “Be the Change Movement” is Ted’s organization that focuses on encouraging and connecting with people to help them set and achieve lifelong goals. The campaign is meant to elevate awareness for the Jimmy Ryce Center and their mission of raising money to purchase and donate bloodhounds to law enforcement for the purpose of finding missing people.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Since losing his 9 year old brother Jimmy to a predator at the age of 19, Ted has worked hard to overcome his family’s personal tragedy. His success story and devotion to helping others to become the best version of themselves, has allowed him to grow and achieve what he refers to as a legendary life.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The value of personally connecting with your audience
- How to maintain health in a stressful time
- Why extreme exercise is not the answer for overcoming stress
- How to achieve the best and most beneficial type of sleep
- What podcasting can help you achieve personally and for your business
- How to become a part of the “Be the Change Movement”
A special thanks to Ted Ryce for taking time to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Contact Ted at LegendaryLifePodcast.com
- Join the “Be the Change Movement” and donate to the Kickstarter campaign at this link kickstarter.com/projects/2107275482/be-the-change-movement-create-the-life-you-want-in
- Find out more about the Jimmy Ryce Center at http://www.jimmyryce.org/
- Books mentioned in this podcast
Spark!, by Dr. John Ratey
Neuroscience for Leadership: Harnessing the Brain Gain Advantage, by Tara Swart, Kitty Chisholm and Paul Brown
The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup, by Jaime Tardy
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at sixfiguresidegig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes