067: Craig Ballantyne – The Perfect Day Formula
Joining us today is Craig Ballantyne. Craig is the author of Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life, and creator of the widely popular “Turbulence Training for Fat Loss” program. He has been a contributing writer for Men’s Health Magazine since 2000. Today Craig and I speak about his journey through severe anxiety and his successes as a personal trainer that led him to become an expert on making major life transitions. Craig shares his five pillars for transformation and the template of seven rules for changing and maintaining positive change in your life.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Craig started professionally as a strength and conditioning trainer and coach with a Master of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from McMaster University. Craig has taken his years of experience as a highly successful trainer and established himself today as a leading productivity, transformation and success coach.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of routine and discipline in everyday life
- How to determine your boundaries for maintaining success
- Why credibility among your peers can be valuable in information marketing
- Why building an email list for marketing is critical
- The benefits of building relationships with the people on your email list
- Steps to overcome sever anxiety caused from the stresses of business ownership
Special thanks to Craig Ballantyne for taking time from his busy day to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your free information gift from Craig at craigballantyne.com/gift
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes