069: Get Paid And Travel The World
Joining us today is the C.O.O. of Dental Success Institute and the remainder of the companies that make up the Costes businesses, Ashlee Evans. Ashlee and I just returned from hosting live events in New Zealand and Australia. Today we discuss the challenges of leaving your main gig for an extended time while pursuing business for your side gig. How the combination of brick and mortar business, side gig and family mixed while traveling internationally. Ashlee and I also trace back how the Dental Success Institute started as just a side business to present overwhelming success and growth in just four years.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Since coming to work for the Costes group of companies, Ashlee has proven to be invaluable. Among the many talents that have put Ashlee into a leadership position is her attention to detail and ability to continuously improve our products and image.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What the “imposter syndrome” is and how to overcome it
- How to integrate career/life balance with your side gig
- Why delegation is key to career/life balance
- How to determine what might be a good side gig for you
- Where to start with your entrepreneurial idea
A special thanks to Ashlee Evans for taking time from her busy schedule to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Six Figure Side Gig podcast!
- Questions for Mark? Email him at
- For upcoming events hosted by the Dental Success Institute www.truedentalsuccess.com
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes