076: Matt Miller – From Air Force Pilot to Franchise Founder
Matt Miller graduated from the United States Air Force Academy in 1989 and was an Air Force pilot for nine years. He then worked in both the medical and advertising fields. His long term desire to start a business based on freedom and choice began with a $100 investment and has grown into a multimillion dollar vending business.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Six Figure Side Gig.
More about the show:
Matt is the owner of the School of Spirit Vending. The company helps professionals across the country develop more freedom and security through secondary income streams while supporting schools at the same time.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The details of starting and owning a franchise
- How a revenue share model operates and what it is
- The mastermind principle benefits
- The experience and growth that is possible for a franchise
- The benefits of having the advice of a business coach