078: Michael O’Neal – The Solopreneur
Welcome to another episode of the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast. Dr. Mark Costes and Michael O’Neal chat about Mark’s motivation behind the creation of the podcast, the unique format and some of the well known guests that are scheduled will be featured in upcoming episodes.
Michael dives deep into Mark’s history as an entrepreneur and explains that being the owner of multiple seven figure traditional businesses gives him the “street cred,” that is rare in many business podcast hosts today.
All that and more on today’s episode of the Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
As a traditional brick and mortar business owner, Mark learned the value of systemization early on. His history of being able to build several successful dental practices left him uniquely qualified to coach struggling dentists who yearned for more profitability, less stress and more time away from the office. His knowledge in the area of business naturally progressed as Mark expanded his client base far beyond dentists and health care workers and on to general business owners and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The most important element to being able to predictably scale your business
- The biggest challenges facing lifestyle entrepreneurs today
- A critical and optimistic look at the current state and future of podcasting
- What to expect and look forward to with this podcast
Special thanks to Michael O’Neal for sharing his views and expertise on the show. Thank you for all for listening and look forward to seeing you next time in the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast!
- The Solopreneur Hour Podcast with Michael O’Neal
- The Six Figure Side Gig Podcast with Mark Costes
- Text the word sidegig to 22828 to receive the free video, “How to build a Six Figure Side Business”
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Leave a review on iTunes