080: Joshua Latimer – Building Your Business for Acquisition
Welcome to another episode of The Six Figure Side Gig. On today’s show we learn about what it takes to build a successful career from the ground up from entrepreneur and fellow podcaster, Joshua Latimer.
Joshua founded and built a window and pressure cleaning company in Michigan that regularly did over $150,000 per month in revenue. Last year he sold the company and moved to Costa Rica with his family. He now runs an internet based business with a small team of global professionals and also serves as host to The Quick Talk Podcast.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
According to Joshua business success is a lot messier than it appears to be when looking in from the outside. He emphasizes the importance of being able to “walk through the fire” and maintain a level of tenacity when going through the startup process. He believes that this ability is what truly lies at the core of every success story.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Spending time on your business vs. in your business
- The importance of finding non monetary value in your work
- What it’s like to live abroad; the challenges and the benefits
- How investing in others can elevate your success
- The importance of living a purpose driven life
- Visit https://quicktalkpodcast.com/
- Text the word sidegig to the number 22828 to get the free video: How to Build a Six Figure Side Business
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes