081: Pratima Aravabhoomi – Trading Security for Passion
Dr. Costes finds out more about Pratima’s story and what got her to the point of deciding to start her own business specializing in design. She found herself in an unhappy arranged marriage and was hitting rock bottom, contemplating suicide, when she looked up at a quote that was hanging on her wall which read, “The darkest hour is before dawn.” As she reflected on the relevance of this quote for her in this moment, it caused a change in perspective for her and she decided to quit her marriage and completely restructure her life. Later, when considering what to sell in her business she was creating, Pratima reflected on this moment in her life. She decided that creating and selling meaningful quotes was what would make the most sense for her to focus on in her new career path.
All that and more on today’s episode of the Six Figure Side Gig.
More About This Show:
Pratima shares with us some tips she utilizes while working through day to day tasks and issues. She also discusses what has helped her achieve the level of success she now enjoys.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to maintain a strong inventory while maximizing profit
- What quotes have attained the highest amount of sales
- Advice for anyone considering starting their own business
- The ins and outs of trade marking and copywriting
Special thanks to Pratima Aravabhoomi for sharing her views and expertise on the show. Thank you for all for listening and look forward to seeing you next time in the Six Figure Side Gig Podcast!
- Contact Pratima at email@example.com
- Visit www.craftstreetdesign.com
- The Six Figure Side Gig Podcast with Mark Costes
- Text the word sidegig to 22828 to receive the free video, “How to build a Six Figure Side Business”
- Subscribe to Six Figure Side Gig Podcast
- Visit the website at SixFigureSideGig.com
- Write a Review on iTunes